National & Local ChaptersProject Duration:
1 MonthsProject Purpose:
The TOYP program serves to formally recognize young people who excel in their chosen fields and exemplify the best attributes of the world's young people.Project Overview:
JCI UK TOYP serves to formally recognise young people who excel in their chosen fields and create positive change. By recognising these young people, JCI raises the status of socially responsible leaders in this world. JCI TOYP is backed by our partners.Sustainable Development Goals:
Climate Action, Sustainable Cities and Communities, Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
JCI United Kingdom Ten Outstanding Young Persons
From entrepreneur experts to humanitarian heroes we look for the outstanding young leaders who are making a true difference and inspiring others across the country.
JCI UK TOYP serves to formally recognise young people who excel in their chosen fields and create positive change. By recognising these young people, JCI raises the status of socially responsible leaders in the world. The honorees motivate their peers to seek excellence and serve others. Their stories of discovery, determination and ingenuity inspire young people to be better leaders and create better societies.
Young men and women from around country will be nominated in one of ten categories.
- Academic Leadership and/or Accomplishment
- Business, Economic, and/or Entrepreneurial Accomplishment
- Political, Legal and/or Governmental Affairs
- Medical Innovation
- Humanitarian and/or voluntary leadership
- Cultural Achievement
- Personal Improvement and/or Accomplishment
- Contribution to Children, World Peace and/or Human Rights
- Scientific and/or Technological Development
- Moral and/or Environmental Leadership
Must be between the ages of 18-40
If successful must be able to attend the JCI UK National Conference Gala Event.