JCI UK TOYP serves to formally recognise young people who excel in their chosen fields and create positive change. By recognising these young people, JCI raises the status of socially responsible leaders in this world. JCI UK TOYP is backed by our partners.
Highlighting the accomplishments of these young enterprising leaders in a variety of fields inspires us to be better and realize our full potential as leaders.
- Nominees must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- The nominee must be a native-born or naturalised citizen of the UK or must have applied for UK citizenship by 1 January 2022.
- Nominees need not be members of JCI UK or the Local Organisation nominating them.
- Nominees must be nominated by JCI UK’s National Board or by a JCI UK Local Organisation.
- Nominees must not be a current member of JCI UK’s National Board or a council member of a JCI UK Local Organisation.
- All information must be contained on this official nomination form.
- A good quality (300 dpi) head and shoulders photograph must be sent with the completed nomination form.
- The nominee must be entered in one of the ten categories listed on this form. Each nominee may only be nominated in one category.
- Nominations must be submitted by website form - www.jciuk.org.uk/toyp/competitions by 2359 BST on Tuesday 1 November 2022.
- Nomination forms will only be accepted in English.